These hand turned mixed hardwood bowls are as functional as they are beautiful. Use them as a front door catchall for keys and coins, and to display and store items in the office or living room. They are finished with a UV protectant, food safe finish and can be used to serve room temperature foods.
The artist took inspiration from an old-fashioned milk can and a beret hat when creating these bowls.
- 2 versions available: the Milk Can and the Beret
- Both made with walnut and hickory hardwood
- The Milk Can dimensions: 4.75" high, 7.75" base diameter
- The Beret dimensions: 3.75" high, 8" base diameter
- Finished with a food safe, UV protectant coating
- Do not use with hot foods
- Hand wash in warm, soapy water