Moose Lake shaped enamel pins are a fun way to represent your favourite lake wherever you go.
- A portion of sale proceeds support the Moose Lake Watershed Society and their vision of maintaining a healthy and functioning watershed.
- Custom made item. Highly detailed representation of the Moose Lake shoreline, includes the islands and some changes in depth.
- Made of zinc alloy with nickel plating, with a soft rubber backing.
- Size: 1" across, 1.5mm thick
- Pin it on your jacket, hat, backpack, visor, or use it as a bulletin board pin
More about the Moose Lake Watershed Society:
The Moose Lake Watershed Society’s Vision is to maintain a healthy and functioning watershed and recognize the importance of living within the capacity of the natural environment as a means of ensuring sustainable environmental, economic and social values. The Moose Lake Watershed Societies Goals are to: -Improve water quality; -Improve Wildlife and Fish Habitat; -Increase Public Awareness; -Incorporate the Watershed Management Plan into local Municipal documents The Moose Lake Watershed Societies Objectives are: -Water quality, wetlands and riparian area protection; -Integration; -Public education and outreach. (Taken from the group's Facebook page.)