These wood wick beeswax candles in vintage teacups add ambiance, charm, and air purifying capabilities to any room.
When burned, beeswax releases negative ions that neutralize the positively charged particles in air pollutants. (Read more here.) A beeswax candle flame emits the same light spectrum as the sun, which gives a comforting ambiance.
- Housed in reusable vintage teacups. Each one is unique and cup selection is random.
- Beeswax is a dense, brittle wax that yields an extra long burn time. These 6oz candles will burn approximately 35+ hours each.
- Beeswax burns cleanly and is soot free.
- The wood wick is made from cherry wood sourced from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) Certified Mills. It gives off off a soothing crackling sound and delivers a fast burn pool formation that translates into excellent fragrance throw.
- Wood wicks must be kept very short (approximately 1/4") to burn properly. You can use nail clippers to keep the wick trimmed.
- To maximize burn time, let the candle burn for 2-3 hours per session. (Or until a liquid burn pool covers the top of the candle.)
- Handmade in Bonnyville, Alberta with beeswax sourced from Northern Lights Honey by Elk Point, Alberta.
- Beeswax is a natural, renewable resource.
- Natural (has a light honey scent)
- Lavender - with lavender essential oil and crushed dried lavender buds
- Rose - with rose fragrance and crushed dried rose petals
- Cinnamon Clove - with cinnamon and clove essential oils and cinnamon and clove powder